Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 10

Waking up in a pavilion to rain isn't the greatest feeling when you're supposed to be out riding in it all day, but it turned out to be another awesome day. I think we had 49 miles today so it was a bit shorter. The mountains looked so cool with the rain and fog and clouds. We biked 22 miles to the rest stop at a gas station where the sun came out for about 2 minutes the crushed all the way up to our campsite. We're staying in Break Virginia and it was a beautiful afternoon of chilling and relaxing. Kurt's family came out to see him and made us a great dinner. I am currently in my hammock in the woods hoping that it doesn't rain too hard tonight. I have my friend's tent rain fly over my hammock so we will see how that works out. Ill post results tomorrow. 
So rainy 
Rest stop!
"do not block drive" 
The campsite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment